TERMS & CONDITIONS
We will not be liable to you if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period. We reserve the right in the future to restrict access to some parts or all of our website to users.
Our website is for information purposes only. Nothing on this website is intended to be advice to you of any sort and we will not accept any liability or responsibility for any reliance website.
Our website evolves along with our business. We aim to update our website regularly and may amend its content at any time. In order to do this, we may need to shut down or suspend access to our website temporarily or indefinitely and we reserve the right to do so. However, any of the material on our website may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material and information on our website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we (and other members of our group of companies) expressly exclude:
• All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be legally implied;
• Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including (but with limitation) any liability for loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill, and for any other loss or damage of any kind, howsoever arising and whether caused by tort, breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
You must not:
• Knowingly introduce into our website any virus, Trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material whatsoever which is malicious, invasive or technologically harmful (whether to our website, our other users or our connected servers, hardware or software);
• Attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, our website’s servers or any connected servers, computers or databases;
• Attack our site via a denial of service attack or a distributed denial of service attack;
• Use our website in any way that breaches any applicable law or regulation;
• Use our website in any way that is fraudulent or which has any fraudulent purpose or effect;
• Use our website for the purpose of harming any individual or organisation.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by any viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Where our website includes links to third party websites, these links are provided for information only. We have no control over such third party websites and therefore we do not accept any responsibility for the availability or content of those websites or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
You must not establish a link to any part of our website without first obtaining our express written permission to do so.
If you have any concerns about the material that appears on our website or about your use of our website, please contact us by e-mailing us at email@example.com, and we will endeavour to address your concern.