Barber’s Gin (We/Us/Our) takes the privacy of your information very seriously. This policy sets out how we deal with any personal information which we obtain from you via our website www.barbersgin.com or which we receive via any correspondence which you have with us.
If you have any queries about this policy please contact us by email at email@example.com quoting “Privacy Query”.
If you wish to view the information held about you, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “User Information Request”. There may be an administration fee of £10 payable prior to provision of your information.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following information about you:
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website www.barbersgin.com, including information you provide if you are required to register with our website, requesting information or when you report a problem with our website;
• Send you information about our business and products;
• Carry out marketing analysis and make improvements to our website;
• Request your views on our products and website;
• Contact the winners of our competitions and carry out other promotional activities.
We may from time to time share your information with other companies within our group, but we will not share your information with other third parties without your permission to do so. You can tell us to stop doing this at any time by emailing email@example.com
If all or part of our business is sold to a third party, your information may also be transferred to that third party. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your privacy is respected upon such a transfer.
Other than as set out in this section we will not disclose your information without your permission, unless required to do so by law.
We may collect information about your computer for system administration and for marketing analysis. This is statistical information about our users’ browsing patterns and does not identify any individual.
All information you provide to us is stored using strict procedures and security to try to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure or improper use.
Please remember, however, that transmission of information by the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our website – transmission is therefore at your own risk.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Please note that third party websites will have their own privacy policies and we are not responsible or liable for the content of these websites’ policies. Please carefully check each website’s policies before submitting any personal data.